My very own Guide to help you over come your Camera Shyness
I know a lot of people are Camera Shy, just like I once was. Getting over being Camera shy isn’t going to disappear overnight. It’s something that will take time and practice. Yes, I know. That’s what everyone says, right? But trust me, its true about this one. I am going to share with you how I personally got rid my Camera Shyness
Be comfy! This is key. If you do not enjoy the outfit you’re wearing, it’s going to impact your performance. You may not think that, but say your wearing a skin tight dress, or shirt. You will keep touching the dress, moving it, trying to defeat the discomfortfort. All you will be thinking about is how uncomfortable you are, making you completely lose thought of your performance and lines.
I asked my team how they overcame their Camera Shyness…..
- Practice in front of a camera, or even a mirror at home
- Don’t care what other people think. Crack jokes, fill the air with laughter
- But also be serious when you need to
- Make it more routine in your life
- Instead of being negative, turn it around and be positive. Can instead of Can’t